If you’re looking for a law school in Texas we have good news – there are some awesome choices.
The hard part is trying to figure out which one to pick. Law school is a very intensive part of your life until you graduate and pass the bar exam for your state.
Oftentimes people compare law school to medical school, as the lectures, study time, and schedule are rigorous.
Without further ado, let’s count down our top 5 picks for Law Schools in Texas.
- University of Texas School of Law – Top rated in the country, beautiful campus, excellent professors.
- Baylow Law School – Rated one of the best places to learn in the country
- University of Houston Law Center – Amazing facility, cohesiveness amongst students.
- SMU Dedman School of Law – Great professors, great curriculum, very expensive.
- UNT Dallas College of Law – Great school, very challenging, worth the money, more of a party school
Each of these picks made our top 5 list easily, and have great reputation and notable graduates. Hopefully this list helps you to narrow down your selection and helps you get started on the path to your new career!